Flight Crew Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in ABX Air. We are an ACMI Part 121 carrier flying routes around the world. In addition to providing airlift capacity to DHL and Amazon, we offer charter to a diverse group of customers. ABX Air operates Boeing 767-200 and 767-300 freighters.
Please have your resume available when completing the online application. You will need to enter your work history for the past ten years and your references.
In addition to the application, you will be asked to take an online assessment. Please allow a minimum of one hour of uninterrupted time to complete the assessment as some portions are timed.
Thank you for your interest in ABX Air, Inc.
Overview of Pilot Positions
If you enjoy challenging and rewarding flying, "moving the mission" worldwide, a flexible schedule, and good compensation, then flying for ABX Air is for you.
Domestically we operate a well-maintained fleet of Boeing 767s in day and night freight operations. Internationally we operate a well-maintained and updated fleet of Boeing 767s in Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and Europe engaged in round-the-clock cargo delivery.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company-paid and extra Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-paid and extra Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Sick and Vacation plans
- Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with asymmetrical thrust
- 2,000 hours total fixed-wing flying time
- 1,000 hours multi-engine
- 500 hours turbine multi-engine
- First Class Medical
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada
- Current passport with 3 years validity remaining and no restrictions on international travel
- FCC radio/telephone permit
- College degree preferred